Rights & Access
The Library of Congress will not acquire legal rights to product with its collections. Consequently, it doesn’t license or charge authorization charges to be used of these material and should not grant or reject permission to publish or perhaps circulate the material.
Eventually, this is the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or any other usage limitations and get permission from 3rd events whenever necessary before publishing or materials that are otherwise distributing in the Library’s collections.
For information regarding reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, in addition to use of the first things, see: Stereographs – legal legal Rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-stereo-1s19799 (digital file from initial) LC-USZ62-56121 (b&w film copy neg. Of half stereo)
- Call Quantity: STEREO FOREIGN GEOG FILE – China–Misc. Item P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you can install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress due to legal rights factors, you get access to bigger size pictures on location. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In cases where a electronic image is displaying: The characteristics associated with the electronic image partially depend on whether or not it had been made of the first or an intermediate such as for example a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above includes a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there was an electronic digital image which was made straight through the initial and it is of adequate quality for some book purposes.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: you should use the reproduction number to get a content from Duplication Services. It shall be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a duplicate showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), you are able to generally buy an excellent copy associated with original in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and such as the catalog record (“About This Item”) along with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase types can be obtained regarding the Duplication Services website.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you will need to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs researching area to see the first item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image should be visible in the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the electronic image in choice to asking for the initial. All pictures can be looked at at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few instances, only thumbnail (small) pictures can be obtained if you’re outside of the Library of Congress since the product is legal rights limited or will not be assessed for legal rights limitations. Being a conservation measure, we generally usually do not provide a initial product whenever a electronic image is present. When you have a reason that is compelling understand initial, check with a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too big delicate to serve. For instance, cup and film negatives that are photographic especially at the mercy of harm. Also, they are better to see on the web where these are typically presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product isn’t digitized. Please head to #2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a non-digital surrogate exists, such as for instance microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit no. 3.
To contact guide staff into the images and Photographs researching Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian service or phone the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as being a convenience, that will never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation style:
Keystone View Business. A chinese wedding couple. China, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
APA citation design:
Keystone View Business. (ca. 1905) A Chinese groom and bride. Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
MLA citation design:
Keystone View Business. A bride that is chinese and. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.